Tuesday, March 31, 2015

To me, work is something I do in order to receive money in order to afford the necessities to live my life. I work a job right now that i consider, "work", because although I do enjoy it at times, it is not something I see myself doing in the distant future. Career, on the other hand, is what I work towards everyday in my classes. it is the job that I work hard for and dream of. The job that I can do for 30 years, and still feel like I am accomplishing something and enjoy doing it everyday. Vocation is what you are suppose to do with your life. It is how you will use your strengths and talents to make the world a better place. It is how you will choose to live your life on a daily basis. Everyone has there own vocation, and it is something we spend a lot of time and effort searching for.

No comments:

Post a Comment